If you want to organize an elegant Christmas celebration, you need to follow these steps:
1) Set The Date
As you know, Christmas is the busiest date of the year for many people. What you should do is put it in your diary and set the date early before it gets too close:
– Make sure that you inform people in your office or company early, in order to get them ready for the real day. Early preparation is very important because people are working, and therefore need to ask for permission to attend any party. Generally, it’s good when you fix a date when many people are off work, especially Thursdays and Fridays.
– When you are fully decided on the date, it’s a good idea if you email everyone early as a reminder. If you don’t do this, they might engage in other activities or visit other friends’ parties.
2) Fix the Budget
It’s important to budget for everything that is required in your party. For example, the number of the people involved in your party determines the amount of food you’ll buy, venue and type of entertainment.
In most cases, before selecting the type of entertainment to use you are supposed to find out the ages of people who you have invited to the party. Select for them music which is appropriate for their age. You should also prepare for them meals and drinks that they enjoy. Budgeting for all these things is important, and will make all your friends not miss any party you will organize next time.
3) Establish The Type Of Christmas Party You’re Organizing
The type of the party you plan depends on factors such as locations, and the number of people who will attend:
– You need to organize the time of the event; whether it’s daytime, evening or both.
– Also, ask yourself whether you have a budget to accommodate married couples, singles, teenagers and many others.
4) Source The Venue
After planning where your party will take place, you need to consider the amount which will be required. Before paying for the event, you are supposed to:
– Visit the venue
– Ask questions concerning the place. Find out if there is enough security, what are the working hours and the type of entertainment?
– Find out if there are other expenses. You should ensure that you have signed on everything, to avoid other hidden charges.
5) Making it Look Pretty
This can be done by adding some decorations, painting and putting flowers and balloons around the walls. The places which you must decorate are: the entrance, the table and the bar:
– There should be drinks, and dinner. You should have an extensive menu of food and drinks.
– Should include whatever drink each person would like to have. Everybody should dress in clothes which he/she feels fits the mood of the party.
– Photos and videos can be taken for remembrance, many years to come.
Once you apply these five important aspects during preparation, you’re sure to have a wonderful and incident-free Christmas party. In case your guests need to travel to attend your celebration, you should ensure that they all submit their ESTA visa applications in good time.